LEGO City: Undercover
The Chase is On! For the first time, the fan-favourite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in LEGO City: Undercover, exclusively for the Wii U. Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. As players run, drive and even fly through the city, they’ll use the Wii U GamePad as a new police gadget.
- The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets that come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.