New Super Mario Bros
New Super Mario Bros. is loaded with features and characters that could only exist in the Mushroom Kingdom, including all-new power-ups like the Blue Shell, in which Mario can ride, and a massive Mushroom that makes him ultra-huge. Not only that, but players can link wirelessly with a friend to play as both Mario and Luigi in multiplayer mode.
Jump, bounce and power-up through visually stunning side-scrolling worlds filled with Mushroom Kingdom madness. The worlds are swarming with classic enemies like Goombas and Koopas, but watch out for new foes, big bosses and unbelievable challenges made possible by the dual screens of the Nintendo DS. Not only that, but players can link wirelessly with a friend to play as Mario and Luigi in multiplayer mode.
- The Mario Bros. are back in the first new Mario platform game in over a decade.
- All new side-scrolling platform gameplay based on the classic and very popular Super Mario Bros on the NES.
- All new look with a hybrid of 2D backgrounds and 3-D characters.
- 2 player multiplayer mode using 1 game card, which allows a second player to compete as Luigi in a race against Mario.
- Includes eighteen 1-4 player touch screen minigames from Super Mario 64 DS.
- Features classic enemies, locations and power-ups from a variety of titles in the series.