Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
The venerated GameCube classic Resident Evil 4 now comes to Wii with added Wii Remote support, allowing players to aim, fire, slash, reload, crank and avoid oncoming adversaries with intuitive motions and movements. With new intuitive controls, RE4 Wii Edition is reborn as a whole new experience!
Players step into the shoes of Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation.
Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who -- or what -- is behind everything.
- Wii Remote Action! – moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more
- Acclaimed gameplay – RE4 is widely considered to be one of the best action packed games on the GameCube
- Unsurpassed Visuals – RE4 Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
- Behind the Camera View – camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- Advanced AI – enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- “Separate Ways” – play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
- Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Logic® II