Wii Fit Plus
Customise Your Work Out With Wii Fit Plus
-With everything Wii Fit offered, Plus more-
Wii Fit Plus, an upgrade to Wii Fit, has everything that Wii Fit offered plus more! New features include the option to customise and design your own work out, additional exercises, estimates of calories burned, 15 new balance games, and an option to weigh your baby and even your cat and dog!
Choose from a variety of specialised work out routines that focus on your individual fitness goals or target areas, all in the comfort of your own home. Have you overindulged? Wii Fit Plus can recommend an appropriate work out for you. Perhaps you want to do some gentle relaxing exercise, or maybe work on your tummy hips and thighs. You can even set your own work out routines based on how much time you have available, 20, 30, 40 minutes for example. Wii Fit Plus offers more customisation and personalisation.
After you have designed your own work out with Wii Fit Plus, the seamless flow of the exercises will make it easier than ever for you to maintain your exercise routine.
For newcomers to Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus will come packaged with the Wii Balance board accessory.
For those that already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus software will be available to purchase as a standalone. This also means that for those that have been tracking their progress with Wii Fit, this progress will be saved and automatically updated onto your Wii Fit Plus, once you insert the Wii Fit Plus software into your Wii.
- Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway® x2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customisation options will make players want to play every day. They’ll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Players also can see estimates of calories burned
- Weigh your baby, dog or cat
- Wii Fit Plus comes packaged with the Wii Balance Board accessory. For people who already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus disc will be available for purchase separately.
- Control on-screen action with your movements on the balance board as you work your way through a variety of challenges aimed at getting you off the couch and into the action.
- Check your Body Mass Index (BMI), see your Wii Fit Age and keep tabs on your daily progress towards a more fit you.
- Get fit with more than 60 activities and exercises, including strength training, aerobics, yoga and balance games.
- Challenge your family and friends to get in shape! Create your own personal profile and set goals, test your balance, track your progress with daily workouts and unlock new exercises and activities.
- BMI Check: BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that is the standard used by agencies such as the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health. To check your BMI, you'll enter your height then stand on the Wii Balance Board and let it read your weight.
- Keep tabs on your daily progress with easy-to-understand graphs and charts. Using your personal profile, you can set goals, view a graph of your BMI results over time, see how many Fit Credits you've earned, check your Wii Fit Age and even enter exercise time you've done outside of Wii Fit. It's all about coming back and exercising a little every day, and the personal profile makes tracking your daily progress simple and easy.
- Up to eight family members can create their own profiles in Wii Fit. On the profile-selection screen, everyone in the family can see each other's recent BMI progress and Fit Credit total. This will allow families to have a friendly competition to exercise and get fit.
Wii Fit is a unique and innovative way to help you and your family stay fit in the comfort of your home, through simple daily exercises. More than a gaming experience, Wii Fit is a health and lifestyle product with more than 60 exercises, across four categories: balance games, yoga, muscle workouts and aerobic exercises. Whether you’re doing a yoga pose or snowboarding down a slalom course, there’s an activity for everyone.
Wii Balance Board
The Wii Balance Board is an innovative accessory created for the Wii Console, available exclusively with your purchase of Wii Fit Plus, that lets you get off of your couch and into the game. As you step onto the board, it interprets the movement of your feet and brings your motions to life, just like the Wii Remote controller. By sensing your weight and balance, an incredibly accurate control scheme is possible.